Thursday 12 July 2007

Bye Bye Aimes and Rory


One of my very best buddies, Amy is leaving me! After living in London for 3 years Amy and Rory are moving back to Sydney. Even though we haven't seen heaps of each other in the last 6 months- it has been great when we have- and it's been great knowing she has been in the same time zone for a short while. We will miss you both- and hope you come back to visit sometime soon!
Amy came up from London last week to hang out with me and the kids- poor thing- I dragged her along to Finn's Sports day among other things. But it was lovely to chat, catch up on things, and be so encouraged by all the work they have been doing for God in London. Amy is a true inspiration when it comes to evangelism- a real gift.
I am heading down to London for a day next week- to say good bye- really looking forward to it!

The Godmother

No comments: